[Talk-GB] Tracing buildings under trees

Mat Attlee mattattlee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:49:30 UTC 2020

What approaches do people have for tracing buildings under trees? Today I
noticed a shelter in one of my local parks which hasn't been traced and I
took some photos of it but when I got home and had a look on the Bing
satellite images it's obscured by all the trees.

Now that I think about it I could just create a GPS trace walking around
the structure and then create its shape from that or use Vespucci and my
phone's GPS to determine the coordinates for the building's corners?