[Talk-GB] TPT / NCN62 (was: Re: National Cycle Network removal/reclassification)

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:44:52 UTC 2020

>  It'd be a lot of work for relatively little reward though - presumably
that's why no-one's stepped up to tidy things up yet.

Andy,

I'm quite happy to pick this up as I've been mapping parts of the route
local to me anyway so assessing what is and isn't the TPT shouldn't be that
arduous. It's at least wholly or partly the NCN 56, 62, 627 and there are
probably more bits and pieces out there...

Thanks for the tips. I'll start there.

Regards,
*Paul*