[Talk-GB] Electric vehicle charging points

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:04:35 UTC 2020

Collating and conflating is one thing, but we really need to encourage
custom data apps like https://www.zap-map.com/ to use OSM as an active
database which they feed back to. This will only happen when private
companies realise that long term value is not in the data itself (because
other people can collect it too) but in the extra deep knowledge gained in
curating it, and from services on top of the raw data.