[Talk-GB] Hello world and automated change proposal: Add missing URL scheme on UK's Pubs websites

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 28 09:25:09 UTC 2020

On 27/09/2020 19:35, Andrew Hain wrote:
> Keep Right flags web links that have gone offline.

Unfortunately it doesn't really do that. After a discussion with the
developer I found out it tests whether a server in central Europe has a
link to the UK URLs not if the actual link is current. I was coming
across far too many time consuming false-positives for it to be useful.

Anyone know if there's a way to at least use a UK based server or to
conveniently ping multiple websites directly?

DaveF