[Talk-GB] [talk-gb] No HGVs except for loading / access

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 28 08:10:18 UTC 2021

It appears that the government treat MAM and MGW as equal

"Maximum authorised mass (MAM) means the weight of a vehicle or trailer including the maximum load that can be carried safely when it’s being used on the road.

This is also known as gross vehicle weight (GVW) or permissible maximum weight."

https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-weights-explained