[Talk-GB] revert a new person's edits

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 17:42:10 UTC 2021

OS's "other road, drive, or track" also covers both publicly accessible and private ways, so it shouldn't be completely unfamiliar to someone who can read a map and is used to OS.

I'm not sure how many people use the default render anyway - most people walking with OSM will probably be using OSMand or similar. I use MapsForge via Ipbike and that does try to show both RoW and track type - if only I could remember the legend (I plan on Komoot using the OpenCyvleMap render)

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​