[OSM-talk-ie] Townland mapping, time for another update I think

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:15:05 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

As Donal uploaded sheets to Mapwarper I added links to Mapcraft however I
am behind adding links that's why you don't see a link from Mapcraft. You
can add this link yourself, many people have.

As for not having much to rectify against, I've come up against this too.
The only solution is to map some features against which you can rectify.

In Mapcraft, when you click on the tile you want, you will see a "remote"
button with Josm open. This will open only this area of OSM data in Josm.

Dave