[Talk-il] software from freemap.co.il

Tal tal.bav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:06:04 BST 2008

I have it installed on my computer and it does recognize my gps. However,
this is quite useless. Its a big desktop computer... :)

Anyway, i've prepared a database file for the freemap software (aka
roadmap_editor) from the osm data for israel of acouple of weeks ago. It is
not 100% complete. More like a proof of concept.
I'm thinking it might help increase osm's user base in Israel.

The following screen shot is Tel Aviv in Freemap software with the osm's
data:

    http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotfreemapusc770dv9.png