[Talk-in] Time for consensus

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Oct 14 07:05:03 BST 2008

On Tuesday 14 October 2008 10:59:48 am Shajeer Mohammed wrote:
> The expressways which are now limited in numbers can be marked a motorway.
> I am also opposed to the tagging scheme based on road conditions. I am fine
> with any system that we come up for roads with in a city.

so you would tag a single lane highway like nh67 as trunk or primary? What
purpose will it serve? Maps are for motorists and they are entitled to get
accurate information. If you check OSM worldwide, you will find that everyone
is classifying the roads according to the ground reality. I will tag the
highways as I see them.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves