[Talk-in] Classifying places - cities, towns and villages

I Chengappa imchengappa at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:38:42 BST 2012

Can you point me to the definition of a city in the MDDS designations
because I cannot find it?

Can we agree that if any such designation is changed from an existing one,
that the justification should be included. Again I would ask that you
consider using a tag. Census2011;town or similar, which would deal with all
such issues without a problem.

Also, I see that Mandya has a new tag/value of admin_level=5?

Thanks, indigomc