[OSM-talk-nl] locatie-update mapping parties

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:06:21 UTC 2007

Eugene
If you plan to do the centre of Den Haag during the first mapping party then
for the second and third parties everything that needs mapping nearby will
have already been done.

It is perhaps best to divide the city into quarters (or three or six or
whatever) and concentrate on one quarter during each party.  That way if you
use the same home base then there is always some nearby mapping for people
who are walking and some further away mapping for people on bicycles.

80n