[OSM-talk-nl] [OSM-dev] Internet explorer 8 mess..

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Mar 6 19:44:01 GMT 2008

"I make these wonderful TV sets, much better than the competition, which
I plan to sell for almost nothing. The only thing is they work on 400
volts, so you'll have to rewire your house to take advantage of this
generous offer."

Might also be read

"I got a wonderfull software solution that only works on linux, So
you'll have to forget everything you learned when they tought you how to
operate MS windows and accept that 30% of what you are doing in your day
to day business (SAP, Adobe products, AutoCAD, MapInfo, ESRI) is not
possible anymore unless you spend a lot of money to get someone to port
it or run it in a virtual machine which means that you loose the
advantage of not having to buy windows to take advantage of this
generous offer"

I am not saying Linux is bad, au contraire I am a big fan! It is
probably the best thing in years. It is just not completely fit yet to
take over the windows desktop.