[Talk-nz] Place names

Michael Stark michael60634 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 02:22:22 UTC 2021

Seeing that there is overwhelming consensus in favor of using macrons for
the "name" tag, the wiki pages that Eliot mentioned should be updated.
However, I do have a question regarding the "name:en" tag. Should macrons
be used there? I ask because the names with macrons are used in English, so
in a way it can be considered the English name, but at the same time,
English itself doesn't use macrons.