[Talk-pacific] [Feedback wanted] OpenStreetMap Oceania local chapter

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:07:50 UTC 2020

Hi again,

Apologies for more spam, but Jayen pointed out that my calendar link didn't
work. You should be able to see the open calendar here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dgea06cf2tu9ukl2f7nmfqjp98%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Australia%2FMelbourne>.
Once again, the OSM SIG discussion is scheduled for January 22nd at 12pm
UTC +11. Everyone is welcome.

In the meantime, please help us improve the charter
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RzMq3p4VAENBkvl1pWIXom4oP6A_j_5EqI7DB_4n0xA/edit#>
so
that we can develop and grow the Oceania OSMF local chapter.

Cheers,

Ed