[talk-ph] new high-res images available from digitalglobe

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:05:12 BST 2009

Hi,

Just an additional update:
1. SPOT Asia donated SPOT5 images for areas in Eastern Bulacan (10m
resolution). Not very high-res but we can still use it.

2.  Quickbird downloads halfway done (I'm running out of disk space
already!).  Posted a hosting request to the OSm main talk.  No takers
so far.

All status are documented here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/philippines_ondoy#Data_updates

Please add more ideas on how we can maximize the use of the images.