[talk-ph] Suggestion for unbarricaded one-way street corners

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 13:21:03 BST 2009

First, sorry for screwing up some edits that I made over the past month in Pampanga (since I was trying to add the Pan-Philipine Highway relation ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/115372 ) from the Dolores flyover [which you've mentioned earlier] to the Carredo area in Manila, and upgrading the stretch of MacArthur Highway to trunk from Dolores flyover (again) to somewhere in Valenzuela City). Second, you have to use the comments

Anyway, regarding the unbarricaded street corners, editing it can be a bit tough. I'll try to find a way on what to in that situation (since I've almost never experienced that scenario).