[talk-ph] need help on mapping for ondoy/Kestana flood victims in Metro Manila

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 05:16:48 BST 2009

I just had access to the web a couple of hours ago and is looking
around for webmaps and other geographic information.
I just wrote an appeal to the osm main list on creating a webmap to
support the releif, recovery and rescue however, there seems to be
several webmaps available already.  Is there anything else we can do?