[talk-ph] railway being shadowed by trunk highway on mapnik

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 13:33:58 GMT 2010

Hi Ed,

Yes, there is a way. The ones who maintain the Mapnik style rendering
rules just need to set the layering and prioritization rules for
railways vs. highways.

The question is, is this something that they will be willing to
change? Admittedly, drawing railways on top of highways is simply a
cosmetic difference and does not really affect anything critical. We
can make a suggestion, but I'm not sure they might consider changing
it given that there are a lot of other bugs and problems in the Mapnik
rendering.

I hope I've answered your question. :-)

Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com