[talk-ph] RFC: Planned Arivac Bohol Data Import

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 06:18:48 BST 2010

I think option 3 is the best indeed, so that we will not lose the existing road classification.

Would it be a big job to also create an osm file with the ways that are not imported ?
This would allow in a second time to manually check the position of the already existing roads. (since some seem based on gps traces jumping all over the place.)

We could also wait for GPS traces...

Regards,

Totor