[talk-ph] calamba-sta cruz famy junction road?

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Feb 8 09:33:52 GMT 2011

this always bugs me whenever i pass by calamba going home
from calamba crossing, the road's tagged as calamba-sta cruz famy junction
road
(famy is quite far away)

if you ask locals and see addresses printed on business establishments
signages, it just says
national highway...even locals in Paete call it National Highway and Manila
East Road doesn't ring a bell
(though it's really MER)

this is from calamba to Pila...in Pila it's changed to Manila East
Road...not sure where MER ends
but can I change it to National Highway? After Crossing, it's tagged as such
to Cabuyao, Binan and San Pedro.
How about tagging it as Provincial Highway though it's really a national
road?

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.