[talk-ph] calamba-sta cruz famy junction road?

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:41:10 GMT 2011

On Item No. 9 (page 3) of Senate Bill 740 (as proposed by Manuel Villar)
dated June 30, 2004
it describes MANILA EAST ROAD as
(Cainta-Taytay-Angono-Binangonan-Morong-Cardona-Famy-Victoria Road)

http://www.senate.gov.ph/lisdata/19301337!.pdf

If Villar's researchers (for this senate bill) were correct, then it is safe
to say that M.E.R. includes Ortigas Ave Extension (as I originally
suspected, basing on a construction signboard by DPWH I saw last year), and
it extends up to Victoria, Laguna. The rest of the road back to the City of
Calamba can temporarily be known as National Highway (until after we know
the official name)