[talk-ph] Allowed uses of map

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:34:02 GMT 2011

Soeren,

Wayne is actually the one who created the image and he works for
GMANews.TV. The attribution is there but the license details is not.
Personally, I'm quite OK with the neglect of mention of any licensing
or copyright. Like you said, it's pretty doubtful that anyone would
want to reuse this map outside the context of the news article. The
attribution is what matters most for this kind of use. :-)

Eugene