[talk-ph] Davao Mapping

Frank Woolf frank at frankwoolf.com
Tue Jan 18 09:30:50 GMT 2011

I would be interested to meet other Davao Mappers.  Please let me know what your plans are.

I have mostly concentrated on Samal Island as I have various properties there and when I started using a GPS the were almost no roads on the Map.  I have added a lot using my own tracks and hope to get around to doing more.  I stopped when the OSM map configuration changed and the map for Davao included so many other countries and area it became so big that I had problems downloading the huge files.

Regards

Frank