[talk-ph] Davao Mapping

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:04:43 GMT 2011

Hello Frank,

Which OSM-based GPS map are you using? There are several of them in
existence. For Davao, you can use the OSMPH Garmin map located here:
http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

This contains only data for the Philippines and so would be
manageable. You only just need to switch maps when leaving the
country.

~Eugene