[talk-ph] Davao Mapping

rem zamora pompyang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:55:49 GMT 2011

OT

Frank!

It's been a while since I last heard or read that name online. Frank Woolf!
How are you my friend?

This is rem, guy with a panda (black and white) vespa who rode his scoot
inside SLEX alone from Binan to C5 exit way back 2001  :)

Dunno if you still remember me. Anyway, going back to the topic, just
download the map from the link given by Eugene. It only has Philippine maps.

Keep in touch!

How's the Valkyrie? :)

rem

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Frank Woolf <frank at frankwoolf.com> wrote:

> I would be interested to meet other Davao Mappers.  Please let me know what
> your plans are.
>
> I have mostly concentrated on Samal Island as I have various properties
> there and when I started using a GPS the were almost no roads on the Map.  I
> have added a lot using my own tracks and hope to get around to doing more.
>  I stopped when the OSM map configuration changed and the map for Davao
> included so many other countries and area it became so big that I had
> problems downloading the huge files.
>
> Regards
>
> Frank
>

> On Jan 18, 2011, at 11:39 AM, talk-ph-request at openstreetmap.org wrote:
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:38:40 +0800
> From: maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
> To: osm-ph <talk-ph at openstreetmap.org>
> Subject: [talk-ph] davao meetup?
>
> Davao mappers,
>
> I will be down south next week.  Perhaps a short
> mapping/tutorial/meetup on Saturday Jan 29 before I fly back home?

Rem Zamora
0916-55-11-407