[talk-ph] Cherry Mobile Cosmo

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:20:27 BST 2011

Hi Jim,

Try MyTracks.

It has a realtime waytracks on google map while you walk / run and
ability to export the gps tracks in KML, etc.

http://www.google.com.au/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=MyTracks+android&aq=o&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1184&bih=554&ech=1&psi=s-ATTqGeLMn4mAXC_rnpCw.1309925514403.4&emsg=NCSR&noj=1&ei=s-ATTqGeLMn4mAXC_rnpCw

Noli