[talk-ph] Wiki Loves Monuments needs some mapping help

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:48:11 BST 2012

I've tried editing just now and it looks like GoogleDoc approach is
better, considering that any newbie can point-and-click on either OSM
or Google Map,
press permalink, then cut & paste the lat long info into the
GoogleDocs spreadsheet. The GoogleMap & OSM links are auto-generated.
Coolness :-)

All can see the progress of the project immediately. We can fill-up
the address information.

Then maybe, we can reinsert the crowd-sourced address data gathered
here back to OSM via the available map editors.

By then, the unmapped POI's from the list can be hunted down on field
by mappers using GPS; then put the 'source' as gps or mapper. We
finish the project early...

We should have done this a long time a go :-)