[talk-ph] [HOT] Panay Mapping

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri Dec 13 21:24:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

Six DigitalGlobe WorldView-2 panchromatic images intersecting P.R.A.Y.
mission area are available online under the NextView license. (You must
have accepted it before use)

They were taken on 2013-12-10.

JOSM TMS URL is:
tms[23]:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/panaypray_wv2_20131210_pan/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

For WMS, see how-to in
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ph/2013-November/004773.html

Use source=WorldView-2, DigitalGlobe, NextView, 2013-12-10

I'll work on pansharpening them tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem