[talk-ph] [HOT] Panay Mapping

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgcailton at openstreetmap.fr
Sat Dec 14 08:13:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Pansharpened versions of these images have now been computed, in
"natural color". It is of course recommended to use these instead of the
previous ones in black and white.

The TMS URL for JOSM is:
tms[23]:http://imagery.openstreetmap.fr/tms/1.0.0/panaypray_wv2_20131210_pxs/{zoom}/{x}/{y}

The layer is also available in WMS, as indicated before.

Beware that the rectification of these images is not very accurate. Take
care to adjust their offset based on existing OSM data, GPS tracks or
other imagery, using imagery_offset_db JOSM plugin, for example.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem