[talk-ph] Increasing demand for OSM talks and workshops

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:40:32 UTC 2014

Dear everyone,

As a follow-up on this discussion.  ESSC in partnership with the
Humanitarian OSM Team, OSM Indonesia and WB will kickstart this idea.

The general plan is:
1. Develop a trainors training manual by consolidating existing
materials and experiences from previous training activities in teh
Philippines and Indonesia.
2. Run a TOT workshop for groups and individual interested to be a an
OSM trainor/facilitator.

More details soon.  Of course, we invite the whole community to
participate both in the development of the materials and the test run
itself.
Resources are limited for the test run training so if there a groups
interested to pool in resources do let us know.

Timeline: May-June 2014.

More ideas welcome.