[talk-ph] Increasing demand for OSM talks and workshops

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 08:20:27 UTC 2014

Kate, I think that once the relationship has been built, that followup
using tools like TeamViewer is very practical. That app  has a some great
features, including group sessions, and is free for non commercial use, nd
I am sure there is other alternatives out there just as good.. We have used
Teamviewer as a training and support aid over the past year, but generally
after face to face sessions are done. being able to put a face to the
person on the other end of a remote session is still important IMHO

This leads into the next obvious step where the trainer becomes the Mentor
to a group of people. In the HOT environment, this person could become the
verifier for work done by his group, etc as the connection between
individuals has already been made and feedback on standards for tagging can
be easily communicated

Cheers
Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.