[talk-ph] re-tagging brownfield to residential made during Haiyan/Yolanda response

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:31:26 UTC 2015

Hi Maning, what was the brownfield used to designate? Damage?

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:05 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com