[talk-ph] Mapillary over Haiyan/Yolanda areas

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:17:06 UTC 2015

I'm slowly uploading geocoded photos from our fieldwork in Leyte-Samar
last week.  These photos are mostly the roadtrip part.  Some are
crappy, some are nice.  I find it useful to check bridge names,
schools and other roadside POIs.

You can use it to validate some areas we mapped during the Yolanda response.
Image sequence are available in my mapillary page [0].  For a tutorial on how to
use the images in iD or JOSM, follow this nice post [1] from MapBox.

A few more GBs to come.

[0] http://www.mapillary.com/profile/maning
[1] https://www.mapbox.com/blog/mapillary-mapping/