[talk-ph] NHN 2 Luzon

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:45:36 UTC 2015

Dear Ronny,

As far as I know, Rally is just editing the route relation and not the
actual road name in the way.
As you pointed out, the way its rendered in OSM default map is that
the ref tag becomes more prominent than the actual name (especially at
low zoom levels).
My personal preference is to use the what's on the ground in the  "name" tag.

BTW, it is good this is being discussed.
For reference, Rally shared what he is doing it the list:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ph/2015-March/005546.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ph/2015-February/005538.html