[talk-ph] Reporting a potential vandal (bryanpiczon)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:38:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

The OSM-PH community have been monitoring who we suspect as a vandal
using several accounts.  While in the past he mostly edit in the PH,
we feel that the larger community should monitor since he has edited
in other parts of the world.  Most recently, the National Mall in
Washington, DC.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/37139218#map=15/38.8883/-77.0313

We strongly believe that this person is a vandal, but would like to
confirm the scale and impact to other parts of the world.

See summary of our notes here:
https://gist.github.com/maning/d76192c4a2cf5ba34c4c

Raw document and some sample cases here:
https://hackpad.com/Bryan-Picson-Z5Px9SzYNQC

maning in behalf of OSM-PH