[talk-ph] Project NOAH-ISAIAH requires the help of the Openstreetmap Community for building footprints

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:50:39 UTC 2016

A new task was opened for the Project NOAH ISAIAH Structures footprint
map-up adding the province island of Camiguin. Please help us map your
locality in OpenStreetMap so we can create effective risk analysis maps of
your location.

*Task 1684 - Project NOAH ISAIAH Camiguin Map building footprints map-up*
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1684

*Task 1636 - Project NOAH ISAIAH Cavite Map building footprints map-up*
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1636

*More about ISAIAH and the need for OpenStreetMap data.*
http://blog.noah.dost.gov.ph/2016/03/18/project-noah-announces-start-of-isaiah/

For LGUs and educational institutions who are interested to learn how to
map in OSM, please refer them to Project NOAH by emailing
info at noah.dost.gov.ph

Ervin Malicdem