[talk-ph] OSM contributions - some basics for a newby

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:17:33 UTC 2017

I wouldn't recommend contacting anyone directly as it might be considered
an imposition, but there are many ways public channels to try getting in
touch with fellow mappers, and where others can pitch in to respond:

   - if you're on FB, check out: fb.com/OSMph/group
   - OSMph has a Slack channel - https://osmph-chat.herokuapp.com/
   - and then, there's the international forum at
   https://forum.openstreetmap.org
   - discussions can also happen at the changeset level.

/Erwin