[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Naming issues in kosovo

Arianit Dobroshi arianit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:42:33 GMT 2011

Gentlemen,

Quit bringing your extreme nationalism to the discussion. The map
should be useful to the local people. There are two official languages
in Kosovo, Albanian and Serbian. Other languages can be used locally
when at least 5% of the population uses them.

I hope you stick to this.

Regards from Kosovo,
Arianit