[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh and glasgow cakes

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 10:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Congratulations to Tim on a successful mapping day in Duddingston

While I was there It was suggested that a small mapping cake could be put up on a regular basis to remotely map houses,

This would be usefull especially in Glasgow because of the 50th anniversary of the Cartographers society and in Edinburgh because of Erics NLS project

My question to the list would be If I chose a time say thursday night at 20:00 and pointed to

http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/list

or the map

http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/map?zoom=7&lat=7670608.86873&lon=-358642.64863&layers=BT

Do you think this would be worthwhile.