[Talk-TW] Working together in improving Taiwan roads

Dennis Raylin Chen b92612009於gmail.com
Wed 9月 7 18:11:42 UTC 2016

Hi Maning

It's great to see Mapbox improving the data quality. I saw there are
several Mapbox accounts using the QA tool to fix small errors in Taiwan
some times ago.

I'm curious about how will Mapbox do to improve the data quality,
especially to enhance the navigation part. And what the local community can
do to help?

Dennis
aka Supaplex