[Talk-ug] Using OSM Mapping to solve land conflicts in Rural Areas

Thijs Kuiper thijskuiper21 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:44:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure how OSM maps are valued in court during land issues. Reinier
mentioned the fact of OSM being open, meaning everyone can change
(manipulate) these maps to their advantage. I'd like a lawyer's opinion
regarding this subject. Does anyone know a lawyer who specializes in land
issues?

Best,
Thijs