[Talk-us] Address Standard

Kevin Atkinson kevin at atkinson.dhs.org
Fri Aug 13 18:11:34 BST 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Mike Thompson wrote:

>> Do paper maps include the directional prefix or postfix?  I looked at a few
>> maps of Washington DC and not one of them I saw include the quadrant suffix.
>
> I have a map of DC and it contains the quadrant suffixes.

On every single street?  What map is this.  Maps that are created from
google or yahoo maps don't count.

I have a paper map that doesn't.   Also look at
"http://www.google.com/images?q=washington dc map".  Notice how almost
none of those maps include the street suffixes.  Some display the quadrant
information, but not as a part of _every_ street.