[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map (02-10-2010) update

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:34:35 GMT 2010

For contour Garmin maps. I would use mapcenter2.cgpsmapper.com its the
worldwide collection of Garmin Maps of all types.
Many have uploaded contour maps. Just make sure their transparent.

Ideally, i want to find a way to generate a mapsource install routeen
that will load the latest OSM data & download the contour data IMG
files at the same time.

Im manually making 10m contours for all of Canada (it will be a 2 gig
install when done) maybe someone wants to make on for all of USA?

Sam