[Talk-us] Ohio Statewide Imagery Program

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:24:19 GMT 2010

David,

I am guessing that you know that it is pretty easy to view WMS in
different SRS in Merkaartor.  Here is a link on adding new SRSs to
Merkaartor.  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Merkaartor_doc_0.12#Adding_Additional_Projections

You can easily add new SRS to the config file.  They are just in
Proj.4 format.

David.