[Talk-us] US highway tagging (was: [OSM-talk] Response to A critique of OpenStreetMap)

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:18:01 BST 2010

Hi Brad & list,
Well, you mentioned working groups. Have you considered standing up a
US-based Tagging working group? Perhaps the WG could take on highway
tagging as a first project.
Here's where to go to get started:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States#US_Chapter_Activities
Best regards,
SEJ
----
"Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans." -Empedocles