[Talk-us] Categorizing Stores/Restaurants

Kristian Zoerhoff kristian.zoerhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 03:25:03 BST 2011

I would think Sears = department store; they called themselves that for many
years. I think something like Super Wal-Mart or (here in the Midwest) Meijer
is tougher; is it department store, clothing, grocery, or something else?

I'd rather have a newbie ask a million times, if they learn from it, but if
they make a reasonable guess, that's fine, as we can always refine the data.

--
Kristian M Zoerhoff