[Talk-us] Grand Junction + TIGER2010

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:08:17 BST 2011

Richard wrote

some parts of TIGER 2010 are no doubt excellent and worth the
effort to use to improve OSM. but TIGER is erratic enough that
i don't think we should hold it up as a "standard".

----------------------------

Absolutely agree.  I was troubled using the word standard because of the
exact reason youi give.

I was looking for a word that gave the impression that TIGER 2010 has many
more "newer" roads than the old TIGER, even if they are in the wrong
geometry.

I was thinking of saying "up to TIGER 2010 quantity" but that doesn't sound
right either.

I can only come up with  "up to TIGER 2010 updatedness" which sound a bit
wimpy to me.

Cheers
Nick