[Talk-us] Civil War sites

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:05:04 GMT 2011

FWIW, when we mapped at Manassas, we mapped what's on the ground now. Not to
say there couldn't be other approaches, but we didn't really have a plan in
hand to do historical mapping.

-- SEJ
t: @geomantic
s: sejohnson8
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein