[Talk-us] Proposed cleanup: NHD "rivers"

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Mar 20 21:41:57 GMT 2011

Has anyone determined for sure that the streams you plan to tag as intermittent are so, in fact?  This would require either getting confirmation from the organization that made the original survey, or at least checking with folks with local knowledge that a large. enough sample of the streams were, in fact, all intermittent.