[Talk-us] US Interstate exit junction exit_to tag

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:11:02 BST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Andrew Cleveland
<evil.saltine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Though that might be making things more complicated than they need to be.

Yes. It is unreasonable to expect mappers to use special characters.
That is just asking for inconsistencies in our data. IMHO, if it can't
be typed on a standard keyboard, it doesn't go into standard tags. I
could see making exceptions for proper names or some special purpose
tags. I think I've seen a copyright symbol in some source tags. Fine,
whatever. But for anything that mappers are typing by hand, stick to
the keyboard.

Toby